September 1, 2014

Supplies

Not having taught 5th grade before, I wasn't sure what to put on a supply list. As I've been planning there are a couple of things that have occurred to me that I know we will be using. These items are not on Green Acres website supply list. However, if you can pick some of these up for your son or daughter to keep in his/her desk, that would be fantastic! I will have extras available too...


  • Sticky Notes! -  All colors, shapes, and sizes! We will use them for a variety of things this year

  • Whiteout- liquid or any other variety

  • Pens- colored, black, and or blue

  • Duct tape- thin and or thick,  patterned or colored is great

  • Filler Paper Wide ruled

  • One inch binder, with clear paper insert on cover

  • White board markers and eraser





No comments:

Post a Comment